There are occasions when you have to lose a few pounds in a short period of time, in 2 weeks for example. Although you may think it isn’t possible, we can say that you are wrong. All you have to do is to try and don’t give up. Two weeks is not a very long period of time, so there are no excuses for you if you give up.
Losing weight in 2 weeks is possible. However, the first part is to set up realistic goals, and this is really important in this case. Don’t expect to lose too much weight in just 2 weeks. To stay in the healthy range, you can lose 4 pounds in 2 weeks. To be more precise, one pound contains 3500 calories. So you have to get rid of 14000 calories in 14 days or 1000 calories a day. One way is to reduce your calorie intake, but it is much better to start exercising and burn 500 calories through physical activities and cut down 500 calories through food. After all this is much healthier. Of course, you can lose more than 4 pounds it is recommended to consult with your doctor because every person is different. While some people lose weight easily, other gave to try ten times harder. So, a friendly tip from your doctor won’t harm you.
So, what do you think? Can you lose some weight in two weeks? Of course, you can. You just have to be strict and follow your plan and goals. Here are some basic tips you can follow during your two-week journey.
- Forget about fast food and sugars. Sugars make you fat, and fast food is also loaded with unhealthy fats.
- Drink lots of water. It is interesting that you can lose approximately 200 calories a day if you drink solely water. All the fruit juices, soft drinks and beverages contain some calories.
- Spread your meals over the day. Instead of having the regular 3 meals a day, you can eat smaller portions 5-6 times a day.
- Increase your fiber intake by eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Start exercising. This is the part where many people give up. However, exercising will boost your metabolism, and you will lose weight more efficiently.
Here is a great tip we have heard of recently. Instead of measuring your weight on a weighting scale, take photos of you. The photos you take, and especially when you make a BEFORE/AFTER comparison, are a great motivation booster.